Student Expectations to be followed by all 5th grade students.
1. Be Respectful!
2. Be on time, prepared, in your seat and silent.
3. All questions or requests, a student hand must be raised.
4. Follow the school dress code.
5. Exhibit behavior which is productive to the Christian Learning Environment
6. Students make appropriate choices to reflect our faith education.
7. Students take responsibility for their choices and actions.
Reward for following these expectations is your child will receive a quality Christian education that will flourish as they mature.