Saint Joseph Regional School Advancement Director
Position Focus: Working in conjunction with the school principal, the Board advancement chair and the advancement committee members to plan, organize, manage, and direct all fund raising, enrollment and public relations activities for Saint Joseph Regional School. This is a school of devoted families and staff members who commitments to this school and our Catholic faith. If you are enthusiastic and you have the qualifications listed below, you may want to become a part of this exception family.
Reports to: Principal of Saint Joseph Regional School
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the school principal/president
- Develop and expand the school’s advancement program
- Develop and maintain active and productive relationships with board members, donors and administration.
- Build strong relationships with all members of the school community including current donors, prospects, parents, grandparents, clergy students, alumni, faculty and administrative staff.
- Develop a comprehensive development plan including enrollment management strategies, development strategies, annual giving, endowment and capital campaigns
- Prepare annual development and enrollment management budget
- Create and produce all communications material including annual report, website, newsletters, press releases, direct mail and local advertising
- Maintain school website
- Set priorities to meet annual goals
- Analyze progress towards those goals and provides written reports on fundraising activities
- Promote understanding, acceptance and support of the vision and mission statements, and objectives of the school
- Research donors (individual, corporate and foundation), identify prospects, and follows up on solicitation
- Make cultivation, stewardship and solicitation visits as needed
- Write and submit grants
- Oversee the management of databases and all records, files and gift processing
- Coordinate special events as necessary
- Work closely with the school board, staff and volunteers to assist them in their activities
- Be an effective oral and written communicator
- Recruit and train fundraising volunteers
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a leader, shows initiative
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi task
- Willingness to develop and implement creative new advancement initiatives
- Experience identifying and cultivating relationships with potential donors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and database management software
- Commitment to the mission of Catholic education and a practicing Catholic
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred
- Ability to work as a leader and as part of a team
- Experience in marketing and related fields preferred
- Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic education
- Superior communication skills, ability to conceptualize and execute strategic plans, the ability to interact confidently and effectively with school staff, students, donors, trustees, school administration, the media and alumni.
This is a part time position paying $10,000 per year.
Please send letter of interest that highlights your qualifications and desire as well as a resume to email@example.com
Please include the name and title of references as well as contact information.
Applications are due by Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
Part Time Spanish Teacher for Saint Joseph Regional School Somers Point, NJ
Saint Joseph Regional School in Somers Point, NJ is seeking a 28 hour per week, five day per week, part time Spanish teacher for the 2018-19 school year. We prefer for our candidate to have a teaching certificate with an endorsement in Spanish.
Saint Joseph Regional School provides a nurturing and rich Christ-centered Catholic education to students in Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Our teachers support the academic, social, and spiritual development of all students in a safe and welcoming learning environment.
The successful candidate for this position will foster collaboration, implement student-centered lessons, and integrate the use of technology in lessons. They will model Catholic Christian values and live out the mission of Saint Joseph Regional School.
Job Type: Part time 28 hours per week, five days per week
- Spanish teaching experience preferred
- Bachelor’s preferred
- NJ Teaching Certification preferred
If you meet the qualifications, please send a letter of interest and a resume including the names and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitutes Teachers, Aides, and Nurses; Please send resume, applicable certificates, and letter of interest via email to email@example.com or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.