Please send a letter or email of interest, a resume and the names and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com
When applying to Saint Joseph Regional School, please always identify the position for which you are applying.
It is also important to inform you that any teaching position with our school must be filled with one who is a certified teacher through the State of New Jersey.
Music Teacher Certified, Part Time, Two Days per Week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Conduct weekly music lessons for students in grades Kindergarten through Fifth
- Identify and support a wide range of learning needs
- Integrate technology as an instructional and communication tool
- Connect our Catholic Faith teachings to student learning in Music and Fine Arts
- Plan and direct two Christmas Shows ( K to Grade 2 and Grades 3rd to 5th)
- Plan and direct Spring Concert
- Serve as Music Director for school liturgies and prayer services and supports teacher preparation for student led Masses
- Direct and lead the school choir
- Continue grade 4 and 5 instruction of the Recorder
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a practicing Catholic
- Reads music
- Plays piano, organ or keyboard
- Possesses strong organization skills and classroom management skills.
Please respond with letter of interest, resume, and identification of three professional references.
Please send all via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.
Substitutes Teachers, Aides, and Nurses; Please send resume, applicable certificates, and letter of interest via email to email@example.com or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.