Please send a letter or email of interest, a resume and the names and contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying to Saint Joseph Regional School, please always identify the position for which you are applying.
It is also important to inform you that any teaching position with our school must be filled with one who is a certified teacher through the State of New Jersey.
Under the supervision of the school principal, the pre-kindergarten teacher teaches students in our faith based school program following a curriculum approved by the Diocese of Camden.
Many of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Completes Criminal History Background check and attends Virtus training for child safety
2. Maintain safety and comfort for the students in the classroom.
3. Determine individual student goals via observation, parent input and assessments.
4. Create and execute program that meets the needs of the students. Instruction may be small group, large group or one on one.
5. Make decisions regarding student welfare and safety including counseling students or redirecting behaviors to enhance good conduct and self-discipline. Maintains classroom management that benefits the social, emotional and physical growth of our students.
6. Keeps accurate records regarding curriculum, attendance, health needs, student progress, etc. Holds individual conferences with parents as requested or as needed.
7. Supervises instructional aides in the classroom.
8. Integrates the curriculum with faith-based content.
9. Maintains confidentiality.
10. Attends professional development workshops and activities and maintains close interaction with the Kindergarten through Grade Eight school goals and faculty.
11. And other duties as assigned
1. Candidate should be a practicing Catholic
2. Certified to teach pre-kindergarten
To Apply, submit the following to email@example.com:
1. Letter of Interest
3. Proof of certification
4. List of 3 professional references with contact information
Spanish Certified Teacher, Part Time, 5 Days Per Week
Part Time Position at Saint Joseph Regional School, Somers Point, NJ.
Conducts weekly Spanish lessons for students in grades Kindergarten through Eight
Identifies and supports a wide range of learning needs
Integrates technology as an instructional and communication tool
The Ideal Candidate:
is a certified Spanish teacher
has strong organization skills and classroom management skills.
Please respond with letter of interest, resume, and identification of three professional references.
The position is 26 hours per week, five days a week.
Please send all via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.
Substitutes Teachers, Aides, and Nurses; Please send resume, applicable certificates, and letter of interest via email to email@example.com or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.