Friday, May 29, 2020
Broadcast: Today is Friday, May 29, 2020, the news link can be found here:
Math: Goal: Subtract fractions with Like Denominators without Simplifying.
Students will Subtract fractions using Like Denominators without Simplifying. See PDF below.
Submit copy to Teacher.
Religion: Goal: Reflect on the personal meaning of the Our Father.
Students will take time to Reflect on the Our Father on pg. 325 and complete the We Respond in the textbook on pg. 275.
TAKE A STRETCH BREAK, use the bathroom, and grab a drink.
Reading: Goal- (45 mins)
- Read Chapter 14 of The Guardians of Lore
- Answer this question: What overtook the bed and crew as they left Pavidale?
Submit a picture of the READING assignment to your teacher.
Social Studies: Goal: Match up the NJ Emblems.
- Students Logon to NJ Studies Weekly #16 and read the article: “Match Up the Emblems” and
in your Social Studies Copybook:
- a)Name/Date/Title at the top of the page, b) Write the numbers 1 to 8 in the left hand margin, and
- c) Next to each number writeonly the capital letterof the picture that matches the number of each statement.
- Then answer the 3 Multiple Choice questions at the bottom of the article.
Submit a clear picture of parts 1 and 2 to your teacher.
Thank you for working so hard today. Enjoy the rest of your day and see you on Monday!
***OPTIONAL ART ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY FOR MAY 29TH TO JUNE 1ST
If you choose to do this Art Activity please send it directly to Mrs. Sullivan at: email@example.com
4th Grade Optional Enrichment Week of May 25th
Mrs. Sullivan – Art Teacher Lesson – Birthday Cake Step-by-Step
- Follow the step-by-step guide to creating this multi-layered birthday cake. Change the design, add your own creative details.
Color with colored pencils, markers, crayons or paint. Add gems. Glitter or collage papers for a creative twist. Save the finished product and present it as a card for an upcoming birthday. Be sure to sign your masterpiece.
Please send me a photo, if you wish, of you holding the finished product to: firstname.lastname@example.org