When applying to Saint Joseph Regional School, please always identify the position for which you are applying.
It is also important to inform you that any teaching position with our school must be filled with one who is a certified teacher through the State of New Jersey.
Saint Joseph Regional School has the following openings for September of 2021:
- Part Time Library/Media Teacher for Grades K to 8 (See below for detailed job posting) 5 days per week, 29 hours per week.
- Part Time Custodian, 5 days per week, 6:30am-Noon
- Substitute Aides and Teachers for Day Classes and for our After Care Program from 2:30 to 5:30pm
- Courtesy Posting for Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission @ St. Joseph Regional School, looking for a Special Education Teacher, a Basic Skills Teacher and a Speech Teacher
- Courtesy Posting for ESCNJ @ St. Joseph Regional School, looking for part time in class support aides
If you meet the requirements/qualifications, please send the following to: email@example.com
- Letter of Interest addressed to Janice DeCicco Fipp, Principal
- Up to date Resume
- List of Names of 3 Professional References with Relationship to Applicant noted and a Current Phone Number
Substitutes Teachers, Aides, and Nurses; Please send resume, applicable certificates, and letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.