When applying to Saint Joseph Regional School, please always identify the position for which you are applying.
It is also important to inform you that any teaching position with our school must be filled with one who is a certified teacher through the State of New Jersey.
Part Time Physical Education Teaching Position – 29 Hours Per Week, Monday through Thursday
- Oversees students in grades Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Develops and supervises an effective and comprehensive curriculum of physical education for all students based on the diocesan physical education curriculum guide
- Interacts with the students to encourage their involvement in activities via good social skills
- Works closely with teachers to ascertain physical education needs and to provide for these needs within the constraints of the budget
- Assumes a leadership role in the utilization of appropriate use of our gymnasium and our playground
- Establishes and adheres to a regular schedule of inspection of all physical education equipment to maintain and improve safety
- Differentiates physical education activities for individual students or groups of students with special needs
- Teacher duties as assigned such as lunch recess duty and car line duty
- Possesses a New Jersey Teaching Certificate with an endorsement in Physical Education
- 1-3 years previous classroom experience
- Practicing Catholic
- Physical stamina
- Ability to apply appropriate classroom management strategies for safe classroom practices.
- Demonstrated judgment to handle crisis situations and to use supervision constructively.
If you meet the requirements/qualifications, please send the following to: email@example.com
- Letter of Interest addressed to Janice DeCicco Fipp, Principal
- Up to date Resume
- List of Names of 3 Professional References with Relationship to Applicant noted and a Current Phone Number
Part Time Position Study Skills Teacher Position, 29 Hours Per Week, 5 Days Per Week
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Create and present students a study skills curriculum, one day per week for each class, kindergarten through grade eight
- Excel in classroom management to offer student engagement in learning
- Attend to each student’s individual learning needs
- Work as part of a team with teachers and support staff
- Attend and participate in school functionsQualifications preferred:
- New Jersey Teacher certification
- Classroom experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students, parents and other staff is a must
- Practicing CatholicIf interested, please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Interest address to Janice DeCicco Fipp, Principal
- List of 3 Professional references with current phone numbers
Substitutes Teachers, Aides, and Nurses; Please send resume, applicable certificates, and letter of interest via email to email@example.com or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.