When applying to Saint Joseph Regional School, please always identify the position for which you are applying.
It is also important to inform you that any teaching position with our school must be filled with one who is a certified teacher through the State of New Jersey.
Saint Joseph Regional School has the following openings for September of 2021:
- Part Time Kindergarten Aide, 5.5 hours per day, 5 days per week. Start time is 7am.
- Part Time Life Skills Teacher for Grades K to 8 (See attached detailed job posting) 5 days per week, 29 hours per week.
- Part Time Media/Tech Teacher Grades K to 8 (See attached detailed job posting) 5 days per week, 29 hours per week.
- Anticipated Opening: 3 Part Time In Class Instructional Support Aides (Between 20 and 29 hours per week, 5 days per week.
- Substitute Aides and Teachers for Day Classes and for our After Care Program from 2:30 to 5:30pm
If you meet the requirements/qualifications, please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Interest addressed to Janice DeCicco Fipp, Principal
- Up to date Resume
- List of Names of 3 Professional References with Relationship to Applicant noted and a Current Phone Number
Substitutes Teachers, Aides, and Nurses; Please send resume, applicable certificates, and letter of interest via email to email@example.com or mail to Saint Joseph Regional School, 11 Harbor Lane, Somers Point, NJ 08244.