6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Literature
THIS WEEK WILL BE A DAY 1 ROTATION
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 28th – October 2nd
THIS WEEK IN LITERATURE:
**ALL announcements, assignments, and changes will be made through GOOGLE CLASSROOM. PLEASE REFER TO THAT DAILY!
GRADE 6: Refer to Google Classroom for Agenda
GRADE 7: Refer to Google Classroom for Agenda
GRADE 8: Refer to Google Classroom for Agenda
HOMEWORK, QUIZZES, AND TESTS FOR ALL CLASSES — CHECK GOOGLE CLASSROOM
**SUMMER READING WAS DUE LAST FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th
6th Grade HOMEROOM Information:
Please provide the following items sometime during the month of September. You do not need to have this the first day of school.
* 1 container disinfecting wipes (if you can find them)
* 2 boxes of tissues
* 1 roll of paper towels
**Students are to wear a mask and face shield. Please refer to the School Plan that was sent home this summer for additional information.
**Students should bring:
- Mask & Shield (they can keep their shield at school; it will only be worn in the classroom)
- Disposable water bottles
- Small morning snack (peanut free)
- Hand sanitizer
- Small pack of travel tissues
- On days with lunch, students are encouraged to bring lunches in a disposable paper bag.
- IF you have an electronic device, you may bring it the first day of school. I will help the students set up their classes on Google Classroom.
- Also, please be aware throughout each marking period of how your child is progressing on Facts/RenWeb in regards to all subject areas. All grades can be viewed on RENWEB here: https://logins2.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx?
Monday – ART
Tuesday – MEDIA
Wednesday – GYM
Thursday – CRITICAL THINKING
Friday – STUDY SKILLS
**WE WILL NOT HAVE SPECIALS THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL. Specials will start on Monday, September 14th.